Common Everyday Goals
of the ADDer
- Do you want to see your desk again? What about
the floor in any room of your house?
- Would you love to have your laundry washed,
dried, and put away in the appropriate places every week??
- Since you must pay bills, would you like to
pay them on time?
- Do you want to keep track of your keys/purse/wallet?
- Would you like to fulfill your promises?
- Do you want to complete what you start?
- Do you want to be organized?
- Would you like free time (yes, it says FREE
TIME) on a regular basis?
- Would you like to take on only as much as
you can handle, and then efficiently see everything through to
- Would you like to be able to say "NO"
- Would you like to improve your social skills
and keep friends for the long-haul?
- Would you like to think before speaking, instead
of immediately reacting?
- Would you like to fight less with your spouse
or loved ones?
- Would you like your children to get along
better with each other and with you?
- Do you want the satisfaction of living up
to your potential?
- Do you want the self-esteem that comes from
having more successes than failures? And, would you like to change
your attitude toward "failures" and instead see them
as stepping stones, or learning experiences on the path of getting
- Do you want to cancel the chaos?
- Do you want to improve your quality of life?
- Do you want somebody to teach you how?
As your ADD coach, I can help you turn each
of your challenges into successes in your life!
But, I can’t do it alone. Coaching is a
collaborative effort between you and me whereby I agree to help
you find the methods which work for you, and you agree to take affirmative
steps to implement and follow through in trying those methods. We
both agree to be open and honest, and free to speak our minds. We
both agree to come to each session ready to focus. I expect you
to come to each session prepared and ready to talk. If I’ve
given you an “assignment” it is based only on your own
Click here to read about the nature of the coaching relationship.